Medacs Healthcare is one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies. We are looking for experienced and dedicated Community Nurses (RGN) to join our teams working in and around Leek, Staffordshire.
Are you looking for a new challenge or additional work?
Are you looking for permanent or flexible work?
Do you want to choose your own hours?
Full and part time hours
Then look no further
Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Community Nurses (RGN) with recent relevant UK experience for flexible shifts, hours to suit yourself.
You will be responsible for delivering quality patient care to community patients, holistic patient assessment and management, co-ordinating clinical input and daily workload prioritising. You will be providing clinical support for patients in the community to either avoid potential hospital admissions or to support them on return home following a period of acute care in hospital.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be, but not limited to :
* To take a lead role in the clinical assessment of people in their own home environment, who have complex health and social needs that may require support
* To co-ordinate patients' care
* To identify patients who may benefit from alternative care pathways and to make referrals accordingly.
* Provide advice, support and guidance to colleagues and other professionals on issues
* Liaise closely with all professionals to ensure safe and timely discharges
* Contribute to the development of staff training programmes.
* Maintain accurate and up to date patient documentation in line with NMC guidelines on records and record keeping ensuring that quality information is available.
* Advise manager of any issues that may affect the team
* Delegate and supervise the work of the Support Workers to utilise the resources creatively and effectively.
* Advocate on the patient's behalf as appropriate.
* Take a lead role in health education for patients and carers.
* Assist in the collection of the statistical data and provide accurate information to senior managers and colleagues.
* Work collaboratively with all agencies to minimise delays and resolve difficulties in the service provision
* Participate in audit activities as requested
* Take on referrals in line with referral criteria
* Undertake Health and Safety risk assessments in line with the policy
* Assist the Clinical Lead with any complaints in line with the Trust Complaints policy
* Support the team to uphold the essence of the Home First philosophy on service delivery
* Contribute to the development of quality standards and assist in the implementation of patients/carer satisfaction comment tool, working within clinical governance frameworks.
* Participate in the planned induction, training and support of other members of the team
* Assist in the recruitment and retention of staff.
* To ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times in conjunction with the Trust policy.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Medacs Healthcare is one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies, offering you over 30 years' experience in healthcare recruitment. By joining Medacs Healthcare you can enjoy:
* Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
* Volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
* Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
* First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
* Competitive pay rates - with daily payroll
* Advanced notice - no sitting around waiting for the phone to ring
* Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
* Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash
You must have recent relevant UK experience and be able to provide evidence of immunisations (to include MMR, Varicella, TB and Hep B) along with a current NMC Pin NO. You must also be able to provide clinical references.
You will be a car owner and driver.
THE IMPORTANT BIT
Competitive pay rates are available, earn up to £32.00 per hour.
Medacs Healthcare welcomes PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Companies employees.
NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
WHY MEDACS HEALTHCARE?
As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and specialty nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts.
Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785 256434 Option 2/2
We look forward to working with you.
Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.