A rare opportunity for proven senior hear care professional to join our exclusive client's operations in a strategic role where you will work closely with the business owners in developing their hear care operations around Leeds.
This is a engaging role with a highly reputable and successful health care provider where you will have the opportunity to grow your own team in the NW and other parts of the UK longer term with the full freedom to build a quality hear care service where your client's needs are placed at paramount importance.
In reward for your services as the Audiology Lead / Managing Director, our client is able to offer fully negotiable basic salary, extensive benefits and additional incentives in line with the ongoing success of the business designed to reward you for your long term efforts including profit share + incentive plan and / or equity scheme.
A senior position working with established health care service provider where you will work as the key figurehead in their design and implementation of their hearing care services.
Utilising our client's already highly established HO infrastructure and network of clinics, you will offer guidance and then implement all steps required to ensure the fully accredited and successful service delivery of our client's hear care services including areas such as supplier agreements, recruitment, commercial proposition, service protocols, branding...
Once your formula for the hear care service has been fully realised, our client will offer funding and infrastructure to quickly scale the business to various parts of the UK and work with you long term as a strategic partner as you oversee the long term success of the hearing care service.
* Design and implement hear care service working at Director level with full professional freedom provided.
* Initially focussed mainly in the NW of the UK with plans to develop service offering to other parts of the UK medium to long term. (Some occasional travel to other parts of the UK may be required on occasion but this is likely to be a relatively limited aspect of the position).
* Likely in early stages to be required to provide hearing care services to end users in order demonstrate the suitability of the business model which will then rolled out nationwide so should be flexibly to work both as HCPC registered clinician and senior manager as required to suit the demands of the position.
* Provide full operational management of the hear care team at national level and offer ongoing strategic direction for business working alongside the business owners.
* Full time role with some days required in office/clinic locations with flexibility to work from home also available if appropriate to serve needs of the business.
Package and Benefits
* £80,000-£100,000+ OTE
* Fully negotiable basic
* Profit share and longer term incentives / equity available
* Car/car allowance provided
* 25 days holiday + bank
* Healthcare / Insurance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* HCPC registered or eligible to register as required
* Past experience in high performing commercial Audiologist role with clinic TO c£300k+
* Previously or currently working in senior role such as Area Manager, Sales Manager, Managing Director etc
* Accustomed to overseeing a team of qualified dispensers roughly 10/15 persons plus
* Past experience of confidence to develop new hearing care service at national level with accompanying required business acumen
* Willing to train and offer wax services
* Full drivers licence
* Right to work in the UK
* Able to commit to full time working 40 hours per week working Monday to Friday flexibly between hours 8am-6pm to suit the individual
* Should reside in a location where you can commute frequently but not necessarily every day into Manchester so acceptable if lived in areas such as West Yorkshire, Stoke, Liverpool etc
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs