Medacs Healthcare are looking for an On-boarding Clinical Support Lead to join our team. This role is suited to Healthcare Professionals with a minimum of two years experience working on a PIP contract.
* To conduct regular PIP training courses with new entrants and successfully deliver stages 2- 4 of training.
* To lead a team of healthcare professionals, ensuring a quality professional service to standards of service delivery and performance indicators consistent with contract needs. Also, to ensure professional standards are maintained in all medical work through recruitment, training and audit.
* To contribute to the commercial relationship between IAS and Healthcare Services, ensuring that targets are met in quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
* Liaise with the Management Team to recruit and retain employed healthcare professionals against local business needs to nationally agreed standards.
* To attend meetings agreed by Clinical Delivery Manager.
* To work alongside the clinical and operational management team with support from mentors.
* To ensure that the appropriate skills base is in place for effective service delivery, e.g. recruitment and retention of Health Practitioners.
* To organise and provide training for their Health Practitioners using the approved clinical training materials and format.
* To ensure an effective audit-feedback cycle is in place; that all feedback received from IAS for their Health Practitioners is acted upon and completed within agreed timeframe.
* To ensure all Reworks for their Health Practitioners are acted upon and dealt with appropriately within agreed timeframe
* To have an overview and to provide investigative support for complaints, feedback and actions plans when required.
* To be responsible for action on customer survey outcomes and maintenance of medical standards of customer service
* To provide support and leadership in the delivery of change programmes, proactively leading the team through the change process.
* To ensure that clinical governance and standards required by all appropriate professional regulatory bodies are maintained.
* Provide medical advice and carry out assessments in line with service requirements (as an approved disability analyst).
* To be motivated, always show commitment and be flexible,
* To attend IAS Clinical Lead meetings regularly as agreed with the Clinical Delivery Manager.
* To work with the management team to ensure compliance with all clinical KPI requirements in line with any contractual requirements.
* Responsible for managing and overseeing HP support plans triggered by CIP, IA audit, CASP, 4B's, MCAP and the approval journey. Results are to be collated to share with the Management Team and presented to IAS on the weekly CAM call.
* Weekly review of the clinical dashboard for each HP to keep up to date with any clinical issues/trends occurring with the HPs. Support and action plans to be proactively implemented where trend analysis dictates to offset any potential risk to clinical delivery before it arises.
* Ensure updates from IAS are communicated and implemented by all HPs and documented on a tracker for audit purposes. This must be done within 2-3 days of the update being received (except in the case of annual leave or absence)
* This role may require travel and overnights stays dependant of delivery of training courses and to suit the needs of the business.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Team worker
* Excel Skills
* Report writing
Essential Qualifications and Experience
* HP Qualification with a minimum of 2 years PIP experience
* Proven track record of PIP mentorship with successful stage 3
* Registration and continuous professional development should be maintained in accordance with the requirements of their registered body.
* PIP audit awarenes
* Experience and approval with the DWP within PIP with evidence of excellent quality and no support plans within the last 6 months.
* Experience of change management and the ability to influence and negotiate successfully with a range of people.
* CSL or CSL support experience is desirable
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
Covid considerations: Temporarily remote