Does the thought of working with a brand new product within an existing global business sound appeal? Are you driven by achieving new sales in a surgical environment? If this sounds familiar we could have the perfect role for you!
An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded, global med tech leader, who hold an outstanding reputation in the industry and who's innovative medical solutions have improved the health of patients globally.
Key activities include identifying and developing opportunities, leading evaluations and supporting installation under the guidance of the Therapeutic Imaging Manager. The Imaging Clinical Sales Representative (CSR) provides clinical support for a brand new Single Use Imaging product Portfolio to assigned accounts at a territory or regional level. Work is driven by CSR's account planning of their accounts (T1 & T2), Customer needs and by selling the next case to develop sales across Ireland.
Ireland - Ideal location Dublin
* Establish new sales across this brand new product area.
* Supported by Therapeutic Imaging Manager, contributes to the development of annual strategic plan by providing the Therapeutic Imaging Manager and Marketing with detailed business intelligence for accounts in scope (e.g. market size and potential, market / products trends, business opportunities, competitive landscape, updated clinical and economic stakeholders).
* Supports Therapeutic Imaging Manager in understanding account's unmet needs and expectations to facilitate account strategy and plans development.
* Support of medical personnel and field staff during procedures after careful training
* Competent contact person and consultant for the medical management and medical staff
* Identifies, manages and reports to the Therapeutic Imaging Manager the sales opportunity deriving from clinical support and owning the sales process; consequently, collaborates with Endoscopy Account Managers (EAM) on Imaging portfolio products , particularly Single use Duodenoscope( Model D™) and Spy Discover™. Support and enable the EAM to target, negotiate and establish Model D™ in new accounts.
* Provides education support across the customer contact groups.
* Maintains market share at current accounts by delivering excellent product in-servicing, evaluations, and continuous procedural education.
* Attends and actively participates in customer, company and industry sponsored events and meetings.
* Based on clinical support, supports sales team in gathering information about next tenders and negotiation opportunities.
* Develops and implements a proactive plan that involves service support, with Therapeutic Imaging Manager and other team members, to increase the quality of service to customers.
* Performs procedural training, provides clinical support and therapy development and consequently manages clinical evaluation, with Therapeutic Imaging Manager support, to deliver excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations and ultimately secure BSC market share.
Package and Benefits
* £40 - £50k basic (Depending on experience
* 30% bonus
* Car or Allowance
* Wider package
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
* 3 years surgical sales experience within the Healthcare/Medical Device sector.
* A Biomedical Engineering or Nurse degree would be preferred.
* Experience in working within a ICU or the operating room is a must.
* Strong communication skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Have a strong desire to sell, train and support others
* Be a self-starter
* Be able to travel around the territory throughout a working week (Territory will focus on Dublin)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Device Jobs