New exclusive clinic based Audiologist job with high quality service driven independently operated hearing care team, based out of a superb modern clinic near Upminster.
You'll enjoy unrivalled clinic and professional freedom working with leading aid brands in the industry as well as access to a thriving highly established and loyal client database.
This is a much sought after clinic based Audiologist job opportunity working with a highly successful specialist hearing care provider based near Upminster.
The position offers a unique opportunity to work closely with the business owners and gain exclusive access to a highly established database of loyal clients where you will be given the freedom to offer unparalleled levels of customer service with extended test times 1.5-2 hours, choice of all leading manufacturers including Oticon, Phonak, Resound, Starkey, Unitron and Widex in addition to more specialist aid systems such as Lyric.
Furthermore you will enjoy the support of fully qualified Hearing Care Assistants and Practice Managers who will ensure diaries are always well managed and operated to maximise your time with clients.
Our client's business promotes a superb relaxed family feel both towards their valued clients and colleagues many of whom have enjoyed great tenure within the business and reflects the thoughtful and approachable management style of the highly experienced business owners.
For clinically ambitious candidates there is also the opportunity to train and provide services such as wax removal and potential long term prospects to develop more specialist services such as balance and tinnitus counselling.
As a reward for your hard work caring their loyal client base this excellent employer will also develop a highly competitive remuneration scheme for your benefit including generous basic salary and rewarding commission structure designed to enable consistent personal gross annual income in excess of £50,000.
Opportunities of this quality are very scarce in today's market and will provide a highly enjoyable working environment with great benefits for a professional, caring and ambitious Audiologist long term guaranteed so please apply today to avoid disappointment.
* Test times fully flexible to suit patient needs - our client expects all services are well tailored to suit individual patient needs
* Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
* The role is geared to working in a single modern purpose designed hearing care practice but may on rare occasion be requested to work in other local practices within the group to cover holidays sickness etc
* Strong product knowledge would be of benefit for the role as the employer offers wide selection of hearing aids to better serve the varied needs of their clients
* Candidates should have a strong focus to offer exemplary levels of client care, feel confident to build high levels of rapport and be able to confidently recommend some of the latest high end products the hearing aid industry has to offer
* General working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-530pm
* 3-5 Days per week working all considered / flexible
* Experience or willingness to train and provide wax services is essential
Package and Benefits
* Build lasting relationships in relaxed independently operated specialist hearing care business
* Competitive basic salary (circa £30,000+) with OTE of £50,000 + car allowance (negotiable)
* 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
* Gain practical experience in varied clinical services including tinnitus, wax removals and balance testing
* Enjoy exclusive access to thriving fully private client database
* Extended test times and choice of leading aid manufacturers
* Experienced qualified support team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* HCPC registered or eligible to register required
* Commercial experience is essential ideally 5 years + but open to all
* Right to work in the UK
* Ideally able to work full time however part time 3 days + may be considered for ideal applicant
* Experience or willingness to train and offer wax services is essential
* Above all essential to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with keen interest in offering consistently excellent levels of client care
What Happens Next?
If you would like to enquire about this role then please hit the Apply button, fill out the form and a consultant will be in touch to share more details about the opportunity.
All communication with us is in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs