UK & Ireland Service Manager - Award Winning Global Device Brand
Do you currently lead a team of service engineers in the medical setting and support the commercial development of your respective business? If this sounds familiar and you are looking for the next development in your career which could see you representing one of the best global device brands in the entire industry - then we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently supporting one of our best clients to secure a Service Manager for the UK & Ireland.
Our client is instantly recognisable, globally renowned, is a multi award winning employer who is widely regarded as a market leader across multiple product areas including capital and consumable ranges that are used extensively in the hospital and theatre setting.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hugely successful, multi award winning global business.
If you are experienced in both people management, engineering (Mechanical and Electrical) and have an understanding of working in the medical sector then this could be the perfect development opportunity for your career!
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE OF LEADING A TEAM OF FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS IN THE MEDICAL SETTING.
UK & Ireland
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
Provides leadership and direction to all direct service people or partners in your region
* Set objectives and manage results to improve repair service levels
* Ownership and oversight of service contracts in local country
* Maintain service oriented, customer relationship management in your region
* Ensure all Medical's product are maintained in optimum condition
* Ensure excellent follow-up on all customer-initiated issues
* Supports the growth and development of the team by investing in employee involvement and development by fostering personal growth, being responsible and accountable, being passionate towards the success of the business and treating all with dignity and respect
Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
Insightful advisors. Managers who lead strategy development, validation and data collection to facilitate continual improvement.
Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
Metrics-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget.
Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
Effective communicators. People who regularly share relevant status updates and effectively articulate issues and recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
What Will You Need:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
* Experience in medical products, combined with good mechanical/Electronic skills
* Experience in the hospital environment and health care work, preferably within the emergency services field
* Demonstrable evidence of leading a high performing team
* Experience of deploying and executing on agreed strategy
* Service minded and quality conscious
* Problem solver who is analytical with an ability to stay calm and focused
* Understanding of working in a matrixed environment, collaborating with internal and external team to achieve success
* Fluency in both spoken and written (technical and medical) in English
* Adequate IT-knowledge (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Oracle, PowerPlay, Power BI)
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive package and become part of an outstanding organisation that hugely values their employees, career and professional development.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on 01423 813456.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs