There has never been a better time to join mydentist, we’re on an amazing journey and it really is only just beginning. We haven't always got everything right - but things are changing and mydentist isn't the same business it has been in the past.
- Locum Opportunities
- Associate Dentist
- Saturday only Dentist
- Employed regional Dentist
A consistent message we hear from dentists and patients is that they want the choice of NHS and private dentistry. So one of the big changes we’ve been making is to open up the breadth of opportunities for you to practice the best possible mix of private and NHS dentistry so that together, we can provide the best possible patient care across Cardiff.
If you’re considering developing your clinical skills to incorporate a broader range of services, we’ve a wide range of practices for you to choose to work in, from the latest state-of the-art surgeries to cosy community practices.
In Borders we have available:
• Competitive rates on private and NHS
• An affluent area with huge Private revenue potential
• Opportunities to deliver affordable private dentistry treatments
• Highly experienced support teams of CQC Registered Practice Managers, Nurses and Receptionists
• First class clinical and area support from our experienced regional team
• Advice on PDP planning and future development planning
• Modern, clean and well-equipped practices that still maintain that friendly feel
• Regular supportive and practice specific peer reviews and networking events for all practices to meet with other clinicians and specialists to share knowledge and referrals
• Fantastic private and public schools and colleges
• Industry pioneering online and face to face educational opportunities through the unique mydentist Academy – Invisalign, 6 Month Smiles, Quick Straight Teeth, Facial Aesthetic courses – all with huge discount for clinicians working with mydentist.
• Up to 80% Saving on direct courses Fantastic referral opportunities to experienced Hygiene network
• Opportunity to mentor junior clinicians which includes financial bonuses for the mentor
• Specialist network covering Endodontics/Implant/Orthodontics/Facial Aesthetics
• Dedicated to support professional and personal development
• home to the Welsh capital Cardiff, Award winning Beaches and the Brecon Beacons national parks, magnificent castles, railways and festivals. The scenery’s superb! Fine beaches, tumbling rivers and of course the mountains and castles.
• Cardiff airport is on the outskirts of Cardiff, easily accessible by car or Bus. Great Train links between Wales and England. The M4 and M50 motorways link the area together.
Our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us – nothing matters more. We treat our patients like they’re one of the family. So, whatever they need and wherever they are, we’re proud to always deliver high-quality, affordable, individual care.
No matter your role, we aspire to have the right career structure in place for you to grow and progress. With resources like dentistry’s only in-house Academy at your fingertips, a career with mydentist really can last a lifetime. So, if you’re interested in starting an exciting new chapter in your clinical practice and would like to work as part of our family of dentists, why not talk to us today about the fantastic opportunities we have.
What’s more, you can have as much or as little support as you want. From clinical support to administration, patient lists to marketing and training, we can take care of everything, so the practice runs smoothly, and you can focus on providing your patients with outstanding care. As a large organisation you’ll benefit from our large support network of fellow clinicians and the chance to work with all the latest equipment and technology.
With us you can truly develop your future as far as you want to. We’re willing to adapt to your needs and are happy to discuss different options to suit you.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities and learn more about how we’ve changed, apply now or call our dedicated clinical resourcing specialist Lauren Barnes on 07395 601620 / firstname.lastname@example.org today