Care Worker Jobs
Three-day inductions taking place on: 25-27 September, 2-4 October, 16-18 October and 30-1 November, 2018.
We are now looking to recruit care workers for work in and around Knutsford, Poynton, Wilmslow, Macclesfield and Handforth.
It doesn't matter if you don't have any previous experience in homecare as we will provide full training and support. It will help your application however, if you can demonstrate compassion or have previously provided care to a friend or family member.
Salary: £9.00ph Monday to Friday and £9.30ph Saturday and Sunday, plus £0.20p per mile.
The role of a care worker:
Duties include meal preparation, medication assistance, laundry and cleaning, bathing, grooming and toileting. You'll also provide emotional support with medication and nutritional encouragement to ensure that the service user is taking their medication, drinking and eating sufficiently to prevent illness.
We also expect our care workers to interact and communicate clearly to make the service user feel comfortable and safe within their own home.
In return you will receive:
* £100 Joining Bonus paid in your first pay packet*,
* Full training and support into the role,
* Allowances during your induction period to help with expenses,
* Contracted hours if requested,
* On-going support and development should you wish to grow your career,
* Free DBS check,
...plus, the satisfaction that you are making a real difference to someone's life, in addition to providing comfort and reassurance to their family or friends.
* Shift patterns are 7.00am to 14.00pm or 15.30pm to 22.30pm,
* All care workers will be required to work alternate weekends,
* Must have UK driving license and own a vehicle.
If you would like more information on the roles available, please apply today and a member of the team will be in touch.