Service Manager (Nurse qualified)
�37,000 - �39,000
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager to join a leading private health care company. The particular service provides assessment and treatment for men who are living with a learning disability and complex needs, or with a forensic history. The team can also support those who have mental and physical health needs, as well as complex behaviours
Their aim is to deliver effective and outcome based services within person centred, professional care environments, supporting people to have the most choice and independence possible.
You will be joining an organisation that set high standards in the delivery of care, and most importantly, putting the people we support at the heart of everything they do.
Details of the position;
* In this role you will provide effective leadership to the service and will be a role model to your staff team.
* Your main focus would be to ensure the team provides safe, sound and supportive care to the people they support.
* Working with the multi-disciplinary teams, family members, local authorities and regulatory bodies, you will have overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high-quality service and promoting a positive culture.
* As an ambassador for your service, you will provide leadership and management to the staff team, ensuring each individual plays their part in promoting choice and independence for the people they support. Ultimately you will meet targets set out in our Quality Strategy, which will ensure your service is providing the best quality support and care possible.
* Qualified Nurse (RNLD or RMN)
* We would welcome applicants who are proven leaders and have worked with varied stakeholders in the delivery of outstanding care
* Previous management experience is essential
Some of the benefits of this role include:
* 33 days annual leave
* Fully paid training
* Paid DBS
* Free parking
* Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
* Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Opportunities to progress and develop
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489774207 and or email Lydia.email@example.com