Home Manager (RGN)
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Home Manager for a new service in the Poole area that will deliver specialist care and nursing services to the elderly.
We are looking for the manager to commence in January 2019 to be a vital part in the implementation of the service and recruitment of staff.
You will be joining an established company that provides a very high standard of health and social care in services across the UK.
People are at the core of the business and your energy, enthusiasm and talents fuel their success. The recognise your contribution by providing fantastic and genuine training and career development programmes that really benefit their management staff.
Your role will include;
* To utilise authentic leadership, role modelling and inspirational skills to motivate the team to deliver excellent quality of care
* To become the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the Service with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the Service Users.
* To manage the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy.
* To provide improvement, independence and choice for Service Users.
* To comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the CQC and CSSIW for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and NMC guidelines.
* To promote the Equality and Diversity of Service Users living and staff working in the environment
* To build the reputation of the Service
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced Home Manager and will have demonstrable experience with elderly clients and those who suffer from dementia. It is essential that you are a qualified RGN with a current and active pin. Strong communication skills and the ability to motivate and encourage others are essential.
* Paid annual leave - 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
* Corporate 4 day induction and mandatory training e.g. moving and handling
* Pension scheme
* Discounted Meals while on Shift
* Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to �1000)
* Child care vouchers
* Service Incentive Scheme Bonus
* Excellent development and promotion opportunities
* Employee assistance program including face to face counselling
* Retail discounts and vouchers
* Holiday discounts
* Online benefits and cashback rewards
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489774207 and or email Lydia. Robinson@appointgroup.co.uk