We are looking for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of our client's practice in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
The successful candidate will join one of the UK's largest independently-owned chains of opticians and a company that has been at the forefront of optical care for over 75 years.
As part of their optical team you will be expected to have excellent commercial awareness as well the ability to deliver exceptional customer service. You will benefit from an attractive salary package, bonus scheme and a unique career development plan which includes CET accredited lectures and courses. This truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Diabetic screening service
* Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
* Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
* Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs