Location: West Midlands
Duration: 3 months
Unite Medical are seeking a SHO in Ophthalmology to cover a vacancy in a large Hospital in the West Midlands.
Covering full rota, Monday-Friday starting mid-September for 3 months.
Shift times - 09:00 - end- 17:00.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following:
● Minimum of 6 months UK NHS experience as a Consultant in Ophthalmology
● Ocular plastics experience desired
● Full GMC Registration (Full Licence to practice)
● Right to work in the UK
Other benefits of working with Unite Medical include:
● Competitive accommodation and travel packages
● Same day payments
● Revalidation and appraisal services
● Experienced and professional recruitment consultants and a personal service.
Unite Medical are a national medical recruitment and locum agency offering bespoke services to the NHS and Private Sector.
We pride ourselves on the vast amount of experience our staff have working in the industry which makes Unite Medical one of the most reliable and professional services around.
For more information on the above-mentioned position, and to register with Unite Medical, please submit your CV via this advert or directly to us at