Clinical Nurse Manager Nenagh - No Nights 45K-50K
We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager on behalf of our Client, a growing healthcare company based in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
The Company: Our Client is an Elderly Care Facility located in Nenagh that offers long-term, respite and convalescent care, and is known for the great care they take with residents and employees alike.
* 45 beds.
* 3 min drive from Nenagh.
* We value our team, offering continuous development to staff and presenting a strong platform upon which you can grow your skills and knowledge.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager. The pay range on offer is between 45K and 50K per annum. Our client offers the following:
* Salary Above Market Rate
* Full time Permanent job
* No Night shifts
* Meals provided
* Uniform provided
* Paid Holidays
* Flexible Working Conditions
* Career Progression
* Fulfilling Employment
* A degree in Nursing and Registration with the NMBI
* 2 years of nursing experience in Ireland, preferably in Elderly Care
* Knowledge and experience of HIQA standards and service development.
* Fluent English and good communication skills
* A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
* Previous Nurse Management experience desirable
* Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
* Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
* Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
* A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
* Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
* Effective Communication skills
* Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
* Strong personality
The Location: Our Client's Elderly Care Facility is based in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. This is a great place to work at because it is located just 3 min drive from town in a peaceful, beautiful environment.
Why Should You Apply?
* Great Salary for a rural location: 45K to 50K.
* Great Location: 3 mk
* Free Meals; Free Uniform.
* Reasonable hours: No Night Shifts.
* Career Progression.
If interested, please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information, and we will contact you on receipt of your CV. Please note that you need to have worked for the nursing industry in Ireland in order to apply for this vacancy. Applications that do not follow these guidelines will be ignored.
If you are interested in this position or similar posts in Ireland, please contact Rui on 086 837 9979 or send us your CV through this jobboard and we will be in contact on receipt of your CV to help you find the job you're looking for.