Does the prospect of working within the optical team for one of the UK's most recognisable optician businesses appeal to you?
This independentley-owned chain of opticians is one of the mainstays of the UK's optician industry. The business is over 75 years old, has over 170 branches nationwide and remains family owned and run to this day. As part of their team you wil be expected to bring commercial awareness and excellent patient care to the table. You will benefit from an attractive remuneration package that includes a bonus scheme and unique career development plan, i addition to a generous salary.
Location - London
* Regular reserved and personalised refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
* Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
* Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
* Emphasis is on customer care
* Further career development opportunities and sponsorship or practical help is available
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Manager Jobs