Our client, one of the UK's most successful optician chains, is looking for an ambitious Optometrist to join their team.
Our client has been in business for over 75 years and has grown to become one of the most recognisable names in the UK's optical industry. The business is still family owned and run, and now has over 170 branches nationwide. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate your excellent commercial awareness as well as the ability to deliver the highest levels of patient care. These attributes are considered essential by the busness owners. The salary on offer for the successful candidate is generous and the package also includes bonus and a unique career development plan.
* Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
* Diabetic screening service
* Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
* Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
* Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
* Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
* Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
* Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs