Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is seeking a doctor to work in a general medicine consultant placement at leading NHS trusts in Staffordshire. The working environment delivers a fast-paced, progressive and rewarding experience. The atmosphere is an open and warm outlook with aims to improve learning.
* Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of patients.
* To share with colleagues responsibility for day-to-day management of General Medicine services with a commitment to the on call rota.
* Teaching and training of junior staff.
* To actively participate in both departmental and Trust matters concerning Clinical Governance and audit.
* To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing medical education (CME)
* Responsibility for diagnosis and treatment of illness for a number of general medical in-patients.
* Professional supervision and management of junior medical staff.
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The key benefits of working with ID Medical:
* ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.