Registered Home Manager - Guildford, Surrey
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: �32,700 per annum
Hours: 38.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday, plus alternative Weekends
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly-skilled Registered Home Manager to Manage a beautiful newly developed Residential Home for older adults in Guildford, Surrey.
This Residential Home offers a homely and calm environment, which is designed to make like easier and more comfortable. This is a luxury facility, where there are highly trained staff on site 24 hours a day offering support to all residents. The development is stunning, with excellent facilities and great transport links into the city - this beautiful home, is the perfect place for retirement.
What we are looking for:
* Someone with a proven record of motivating a team, and a passion for exceeding performance.
* Someone who can motivate their team, and coach their staff to flourish and develop - a proactive and hardworking individual and an inspirational leader
* A Residential Home Manager, who is passionate about enhancing the lives of the retirement community
* To work closely with the Regional Manager -take full accountability of your home and support to enhance others where you can
* Experience managing a residential estate/ home offering supported living care
The successful Residential Home Manager, will be experienced in managing a large Residential Home (Multi site experience would be desirable). In addition, and Health and Social Care Level 5 or equivalent is required - additional qualifications that you would complement your application would be RMA (Registered Managers Award, NVQ Level 4 or above). You will need to have a complete DBS check (which will be funded by the company) and become registered with the CQC (Care Quality Commission).
Benefits and Rewards Package:
* Comprehensive training and development programme paid for by the company
* Opportunities for progression and development
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Generous holiday allowance
* Company Personal Pension Contribution
* Life Assurance
* Fully paid induction
* Additional benefits
This opportunity would be suitable for candidates who have held previous positions such as Registered Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Residential Manager, Service Manager or alike. This role is based in Guildford in Surrey, and is commutable from Woking, Godalming, East Horsley, Aldershot, Tongham and other surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma Homann on 01489 774219 for further details.