Optometrist - Middlesbrough - 1410-945
Excellent full time Optometrist position with superb established high quality Independent employer.
* General working hours 9am-5:30pm (Mon-Sat) with 30 minute lunch break.
* Full time only requiring cover every Saturday.
* Busy vibrant practice environment with good patient volumes
North Yorkshire, Middlesborough
* Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner and the business so you can ensure the highest quality of service to all customers.
* Potential opportunity to get involved with specialist clinical services and train into managerial roles creating a highly fulfilling long term career.
* Chance to join an established family run future focused business and enjoy a relaxed non pressurised environment with great clinical freedom.
* The interior of the practices is presented to a high standard and works well creating an enjoyable work environment.
* Company aims to continue to grow patient offering you the benefits of working alongside a well-motivated future focused Directorship.
* Highly trained and experienced support staff at your disposable at all times enabling you to better perform your role with ease and confidence.
* Varied and expanding patient base offering you an engaging and dynamic patient base.
* Generous basic salary advertised up to £50,000!
* Potential bonus scheme
* Great Holiday allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Able to manage strong patient volumes and test efficiently if required.
* All candidates should be switched on commercially aware and clinically excellent
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs