Superb Optometrist vacancy with excellent long term career opportunities, award winning facilities and a highly engaging work environment to enable you to enjoy maximum job satisfaction and long term career fulfilment!
* 3/4/5 days position including alternate Saturdays and no Sundays!
* General working hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday with shorter hours worked on Saturdays.
* Test times flexible to suit patient needs so you have ample time to conduct a thorough test.
* Company offers a range of specialist clinical services and state of the art testing facilities including OCT and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner and the business so you feel confident in the services your are providing to your patients.
* You will have highly trained qualified support staff available to you at all times and have the opportunity to liaise directly with the business owners so you can feel assured in the professionalism of your colleagues and fully involved in those business decisions that will impact on you!
* The interior of the practices are presented to a high standard with ongoing refurbishments enabling you to enjoy an uplifting and professional working atmosphere at all times.
* Company aims to continue to grow and supply high quality service to a discerning patient base where you can witness the benefits of your rapport building with a truly satisfied group of customers.
* All years of experience considered.
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
* All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware.
* Should show willingness to advance their professional expertise and be part of a truly future focussed team of adept professionals.
* Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time with other additional negotiable benefits.
* Professional fees paid after 12 months service.
* Excellent long term career development opportunities enabling you to realise your long term career aspirations.
* 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance.
* Your skillset will be reviewed, proactively assessed and developed by the business owners offering job satisfaction and career fulfilment.
* Access to the latest testing equipment including OCT guaranteeing all customers receive the highest levels of clinical care.
This is a superb prospect for any ambitious experienced Optometrist looking to join future focussed high quality focused operation.
Exceptional remuneration and career development will be offered so apply now to avoid disappointment.
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs