TTM Healthcare is extremely excited to be working with an established Trust based in Plymouth.
We are currently recruiting for MRI Radiographers for this Trust. They provide acute healthcare service for the people in Plymouth, South West Devon and south East Cornwall and has more than 6,500 staff working in its services.
The Trust is one of the largest acute healthcare providers in the country. Their services include Emergency and Acute Assessment units, General Medical and Surgical Services, Cancer Care, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Dentistry, Ear Nose and Throat, Neurosciences and Renal services.
This Trust is ideally located for walking, cycling, climbing, sailing and many other indoor and outdoor pursuits. Plymouth also has good transport links to the rest of the UK and Europe via road, rail and sea.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of MRI, intravenous contrast administration skills would also be an advantage. Successful candidates will rotate around four MRI scanners: 1.5T Philips Achieva dSTREAM, 1.5T Philips Achieva, 1.5T Siemens Avanto. The MRI department is busy and the case mix is varied, you will undertake a broad range of MRI examinations including abdominal, pelvic, cardiac, breast, musculoskeletal, neuro-imaging and paediatric.
- Minimum 18 months experience in MRI
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Working within a multi-disciplined team
- Experience working with Imaging Equipment
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
- Demonstrable flexibility to work the shifts required
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday
- Generous flexible benefits package including : Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
- We are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
- The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
- This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the UK: 0203 582 6053
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http://www.ttmhealthcare.com
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.