THINKING OF STARTING THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW CAREER? lOOK NO FURTHER.............MEDACS HEALTHCARE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT BOTH EXPERIENCED AND INEXPERIENCED CARE WORKERS TO DELIVER HOMECARE SERVICES TO THE ELDERLY IN THEIR OWN HOMES IN THE DUKINFIELD & STALYBRIDGE AREAS OF TAMESIDE.
DRIVERS ONLY - YOU MUST HOLD A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE AND HAVE UNRESTRICTED ACCESS TO A VEHICLE.
If you are looking for a job with great job satisfaction, knowing you are making a huge difference to someones life, then becoming a Home Carer for Medacs Healthcare might be the role for you.
With varying shift patterns and a competitive salary, Medacs Healthcare pride themselves on being one of the UK's leading providers of health & social care services.
We are looking to recruit dedicated, caring, thoughtful and hardworking Care Workers to join our ever expanding team of professional Care Workers already working in the Tameside area.
Duties would include:-
* Providing person centred support to the elderly and vulnerable in their own homes.
* Assisting with personal care to both male and female service users, assisting to wash, shower, bathe, dress and undress and assist with toileting needs.
* Providing support with medication, verbally prompting and administration and accurate documentation of assistance provided.
* Food preparation.
* Light Housework - dusting, vaccuming, laundry etc.
* Documentation - report writing, documenting each and every visit completed.
* Liaising with outside agencies and other healthcare proffessionals i.e GP's, District Nurses, Chemists etc.
Shift patterns are:-
07.00 to 13.30 and 15.30 to 22.30.
You can work either shift pattern or a mixture of both, please be advised, all Care Workers must work alternate weekends and be able to commit to a minimum of 4 shifts per week.