An exciting opportunity has become available for an Optometrist based in North Cambridgeshire to work within a specialist independent practice offering a wide verity of services.
This company prides itself on delivering exceptional eye care and providing their patients with friendly and personal service. This is the perfect opportunity for an Optometrist who thrives within a close-knit team and is enthusiastic about improving their clinical knowledge within the optical industry.
* The company is a highly innovative specialist independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
* Working hours 9:00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm Saturday
* Alternate Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Testing time 30 minutes
* Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
* The business has 2 practices with 2 consulting rooms in each practice and a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - North Cambridgeshire
* Very Competitive salary up to £45,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience) along-side a fantastic package
* Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
* Alternate weekend work available and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
* The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including; GDX Fundus Camera, Zeiss Humphrey field screener, Keeler LED Photo slit lamp, Pulsair and Goldmann tonometry alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
* Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Retinal Photography, MECS Services, Glaucoma, Cataract and Diabetic screening, Dyslexia clinics, Paediatrics with close links to local hospital enabling Aces Eye Clinics
* Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
* Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
* Free parking in the area
* The practice is classically modern, bright and open planned
* The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
* Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
* Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays - 28 in total
* A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
To find out more information about this role and others like it call 01423 813452 and speak to a member of our Optical team, alternatively click the 'apply' button to submit your CV for consideration and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.