An exciting opportunity has arisen for a neurovascular sales rep in the North West & West Midlands. The role is working with a global orthopaedic brand that has outstanding product ranges and is recognised as a market leading device specialist. The client employs over 10, 000 professionals globally and can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training.
North West & West Midlands - Manchester
* You will manage existing accounts and develop new business
* Provide a professional and intuitive sales experience for all clients
* Carry out the full sales cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally.
* You will receive market leading training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources.
* 40k - 50k Basic
* 40% bonus potential
* Executive level car
* Pension, training, medical insurance
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Ideally the successful candidate will have theatre sales experience in neurovascular/cardiology/radiology. Candidates with general hospital sales experience will also be considered.
* You will be able to boast a proven track record of sales excellence.
* Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator.
* Candidates with a strong sporting background will also be held in high regard.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on 01423 850416.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs