Are you a clinical professional with Orthopaedic experience or currently in a device training role? Do you relish training and educating? Do you like the technical nature of devices and want to move towards a more commercial role? We are currently working with a market leading device brand who have built an outstanding reputation and are represented in hospitals worldwide. This represents an outstanding opportunity for medical/commercial professionals who are motivated by training and educating in the orthopaedic therapy area.
* To support the Territory Specialist to enable account independence and sales growth via a structured clinical support and educational program.
* To increase and deliver product and disease technical knowledge at a standard higher then the market place to health care professionals and patients.
* To support the Territory Manager in the execution of the relevant marketing initiatives across the territory.
* Attend exhibitions and sales meeting as directed by the district manager in order to co-implement the marketing and sales strategies.
* Supporting relevant local and national educational courses
* Developing and supporting patient retention initiatives (ie. Trouble shooting workshops, post training support) as the business model requires.
* £30-37K Basic with excellent bonus.
* Executive Car
* Pension, training, medical.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Previous clinical experience of the orthopaedic market
* Highly developed and proven written and oral communication skills.
* Strong technical knowledge and practical learning skills.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on 01423 850 418.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs