This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established domiciliary care service which is in need of improvement to enable the ambitious growth plans. You will be given the opportunity to develop a large team and implement robust policies that will set the foundation to grow the business.
* Develop and execute a plan to improve the CQC report.
* Managing the delivery of high quality services that meet the needs of our customers
* Develop the team performance by consistent management and coaching.
* Be the expert on all things compliance related and ensure a robust auditing process is in place
* You will be experienced in staff management in a domiciliary care environment.
* You will have strong understanding of the CQC and the latest regulations.
* You must have experience of working in a fast paced Domiciliary environment.
* You will have a full driving licence with access to your own transport.
* Attractive salary £30,000 - £33,000
* Mileage allowance
* Tipton Nr Dudley
* If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on 01423 850437.