Job title: Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Salary: £20.00 - £24.00 per hour depending on experience
Are you an experienced occupational therapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients lives? Are you wanting to build and expand on your career or are you looking for an new opportunity?
Using your knowledge and skills as an occupational therapist, you'll be working within the community. So, experience within the community, moving and handling, and use of equipment including stands, aids etc. would be required.
In this role no two days are the same, in a lot of cases you will be the only point of care for vulnerable patients. You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
Please call Faye on 01785 256605 for more information.
* HCPC Registration.
* Previous community experience
* Previous experience as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist
* Updated CV
* Clinical references
What we can offer in return
* A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
* Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
* Weekly payroll.
* Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
* Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
* Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.