Care Home Manager – Luxury Care Provider
£70,000 per annum plus excellent bonus and pension scheme
TTM Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced Home Manager for a medium sized dementia nursing home located in Basingstoke. The home is fully compliant with CQC and has an excellent reputation in the area. They are seeking a Manager due to an internal shuffle but do have a very good support structure in place to assist the new Manager.
The home is part of a very reputable care provider that provides high end care for elderly people throughout the UK. The company has very good links with CQC and the local community and overall has a very good reputation.
- A nursing qualification is not essential though is desirable
- Proven track record managing a fully compliant elderly nursing service
- Commercially aware within the private facing market
- Able to reduce agency spend and recruit permanent members of staff
- At least 3 years experienced as CQC Registered Manager
- Professional, passionate and knowledgeable
For this role my client is looking to pay circa £70,000 per annum along with a very lucrative bonus structure, 8% pension scheme and 33 days annual leave.
If you would like to find out more information please contact Laura Bloomfield on 01200 438 004.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.