Job title: Band 6/7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Salary: £22 - £26 ltd per hour depending on experience
Location: North-West London
Are you an experienced occupational yherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are passionate about working with children? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
As an occupational therapist, you'll be providing specialist occupational therapy assessment and interventions to children and young people, managing a caseload of clients with a variety of developmental disabilities.
You will work within the community and have previous community experience with children anf young people with special needs, physical disabilities and autism in school/community settings.
Located in north west London, with long on going work available until March 2018 call Faye on 01785 256605 for more information.
(Please note we have positions for a Band 6 and a Band 7 occuaptional therapist.)
What we want from you:
* HCPC Registration
* Previous experience as a band 6/7 occupational therapist within an NHS setting.
* Community and paediatric experience, including visiting mainstream schools and clinics.
* Driving licence and own transport.
What we can offer in return
* A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
* Confirmed booking durations with rates and rotas agreed in advance of booking.
* Weekly payroll.
* Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
* Opportunities to permanent recruitment roles new to market.
* Suitable clinical supervision and appraisal management.