Our client is currently recruiting for a high calibre Hematopathology Consultant to join the team at their prestigious hospital facility in Saudi Arabia. The client's operation is split over numerous medical cities throughout the most interesting regions of the country, including Riyadh, Dammam, Al Hofuf, Jeddah, and Al Madinah Al Monawarh.
This is an organisation of considerable reputation that oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector. They are esteemed throughout the country for the exceptional calibre of their medical team and the superior level of care they deliver to the hospitals' patients.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia covers almost 80% of the entire Arabian Peninsula. With a population of 27 million, including 8.4 million foreign residents, it is a country of considerable size Saudi Arabia's population is 27 million, including approximately 8.4 million foreign residents.
Saudi Arabia's geography is varied, with forests, grasslands, mountain ranges and the world's largest continuous sand desert. The climate varies from region to region. In the desert temperatures can reach over 110 degrees Fahrenheit at the height of the summer summer, while in the winter temperatures can drop below freezing in the north and central parts of the country. Saudi Arabia gets very little rain, only about four inches a year on average.
* Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
* Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
* Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
* There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
* Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
* 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
* Free Uniform
* Annual return air ticket
* Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* 24 Hour Free Transport
* Airline Tickets
* Free Medical/Dental Services
* Free Medical Insurance
* Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will need to have been qualified in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom or Western Europe and have Western experience.
* US Board
* FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
* Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
* Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
* 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
* CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our International team about this and other roles by calling 01423 813451.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs