This is a unique opportunity to work as a Salaried GP with an established close knit team of dedicated GPs. You would be based in a purpose built, highly successful practice who pride themselves on providing superior quality care and supporting GP specialist interests. The surgery enjoys an excellent reputation in the local area, and is looking forward to an exciting period of expansion. Additionally, you would enjoy an extremely low workload and can focus exclusively on the care provided to patients.
Located in the Chelsea area, within reach of local tube stations. On-site parking is also provided
* Varied patient list with an extremely manageable workload
* Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
* Lovingly maintained site meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
* Highly organised practice with an outstanding approach to patient care and exemplary patient satisfaction
* £75,000 per annum (FTE)
* Medical Indemnity costs covered by the practice on top of salary
* NHS Pension scheme enrolment
* 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
* Support for development of special interests
* View to a lucrative partnership
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs