Our client is currently recruiting for a high calibre Consultant Emergency Medicine to join the team at their prestigious hospital facility in Saudi Arabia. The client's operation is split over numerous medical cities throughout the most interesting regions of the country, including Riyadh, Dammam, Al Hofuf, Jeddah, and Al Madinah Al Monawarh.
This is an organisation of considerable reputation that oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector. They are esteemed throughout the country for the exceptional calibre of their medical team and the superior level of care they deliver to the hospitals' patients.
Saudi Arabia: Situated between Africa and Asia near the Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia is framed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. The kingdom has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
* Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
* Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
* Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
* There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
* Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
* 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
* Free Uniform
* Annual return air ticket
* Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* 24 Hour Free Transport
* Airline Tickets
* Free Medical/Dental Services
* Free Medical Insurance
* Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
* US Board
* FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
* Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
* Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
* 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
* CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
Apply for this vacancy by pressing the 'Apply' button and attaching your latest CV. To discuss this and other similar opportunites with an International team member by phone, dial 01423 850430.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs