Our Client is a highly innovative 5th generation, family run, specialist independent optical practice, established in 1887.
They believe customer care is the key to success in this industry as they provide 35 minute testing to allow more time with each customer. They also believe in positive innovation within the company and its technology to allow a very specialist service to their patients.
An opportunity has arisen for either a full or part time Optometrist to join their passionate team.
* The company is a 5th generation, family run, highly innovative, specialist independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
* Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Testing time 35 minutes
* Full or part time position available
* Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
* The business is an independent chain with 8 practices in total
* The practice has 1 consulting room with a range of experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
* Very competitive salary up to £55,000, alongside a fantastic package inc. pension scheme, quarterly team bonus and all professional fees paid
* Flexible 35minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
* The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques including: Topcon maestro OCT, Topcon CV 5000 Auto Phoropter, Topcon TRK2P, Digital Tanometers, Henson 900 visual fields machine, alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system that is currently being migrated over from paper records
* Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Retinal Photography, Cataract referrals, Glaucoma referrals and DVLA Assessments
* 5th Generation family run independent creating highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
* The practice has been newly refurbed in January 2017 and has a; boutique, very modern, bright and open planned layout
* The business believe in listening the patients and employees and are very open to implementing new and innovative ideas
* The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and personal development with all employees in the business
* Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
* The company believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
* Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
* A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs