Exciting new full time Dispensing Optician role with a well-established family run independent practice. Set in a prime location our clients are looking for a forward thinking, enthusiastic person to join their busy and friendly practice environment.
* The business was initially set up nearly 90 years ago, with quality and continuity of care being the centre of everything they do.
* They have a strong clinical focus, with the practice providing numerous specialist services.
* You will be working within a close knit team of professionals, where your ideas and input towards the running of the practice will be valued.
* A business that is committed to building individual relationships with their patients, in order to deliver the very best level of care.
* Modern, smart practice, which is fitted out to an excellent standard.
* High end dispensing with a wide range of designer frames and products.
* Well established & clinically focussed, Independent practice
* Opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the practice, including dispensing, frame selection and ordering, displays, screening and supporting the Optometrists.
* Quality environment, equipment and facilities
* A competitive remuneration scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs