An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist to join one of the biggest and most respected optician brands in the UK. This is an innovative, people oriented company that has won multiple awards for being an excellent employer.
The client in question is looking for a driven team player and someone who can contribute to the continued success of this thriving practice. You be working with a varied patient list and there are well trained support staff on hand to help you deliver an exceptional level of eye care.
This practice provides community based eye care covering the full spectrum of eye care services.
* All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
* Customers enjoy bright, welcoming surroundings with one to one service
* Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
* Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
* Professional scope and freedom you need to make an impact, grow your department and meet customer needs
* Responsible for clinical service & commercial development, bringing great new ideas and initiatives to market your department effectively, ensuring thriving sales
* Involvement with the local community by joining local healthcare committees, or by doing something else you're passionate about that will raise our client's profile
* This company actively encourages and fully supports your professional development
* Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
* They really do take CET very seriously!! Internet access to allow CET completion online and register points. Attendance at two annual CET conferences each year and attend external courses whilst also benefiting from dedicated CET time in store
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs