Care Home Manager Opportunity, RGN, Nursing Home, East Sussex, £60-£67K plus FANTASTIC BONUS AND BENEFITS - (Job Ref. J88240)
This is a rare opportunity for a high calibre RGN to join a multi award winning care organisation. You'll be joining a well-established and well respected Care Organisation and you'll be afforded an opportunity to manage this 70+ bedded nursing home with a considerable degree of autonomy and enjoy a range of great benefits, including a competitive salary and a profit share scheme.
* Maintain the high occupancy levels already set at the home
* Create a process for achieving and maintaining compliance
To be successful in this role you will have:
* RGN qualification with an active PIN
* Ideally we'll be looking for candidates to have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Registered Manager
* You should have a strong understanding of the CQC compliance regulations
* Great salary
* Outstanding profit share scheme, up to 100% of annual salary for Registered Managers
* £3,000 awarded for a CQC rating of GOOD across ALL areas
* £10,000 awarded for a CQC rating of OUTSTANDING across ALL areas
* 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Unrivalled company pension contribution
In addition you will be afforded an opportunity to enhance your career through employer-funded training, centred around your own professional development ambitions.
* Located just outside Etchingham and 15 miles from Tunbridge Wells
* Located in a former convent with scenic views across the Dudwell Valley
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on 01423 850438.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs