The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Manager to join a high quality Nursing Home set in beautifully landscaped and tree lined gardens in Kidderminster. This exciting role offers you the chance to run the home as your own with the support and backing of the experienced owners.
* You will report directly to the Operations Manager and Managing Director but you will be given a high level of decision-making.
* As well as taking responsibility for the day-to-day running and full accountability for the clinical management of the home, you will be tasked with achieving a number of key objectives.
* Maintaining a 'good' rating with the CQC by implementing robust policies and procedures.
* Managing an established team and controlling agency costs
* Maintaining the high occupancy levels
* The owner will provide you with whatever backing you might need in order to achieve these objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* You must have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications to be the CQC Registered manager.
* RGN or RNM with up to date PIN
* You must be able to run the home with minimal supervision and given the level of autonomy, it's likely that suitable candidates will have at least 2 years prior nursing home management experience.
* You must be able to demonstrate strong CQC compliance skills and a sound track record of achieving compliance in any recent management role you've held.
* Strong people management skills, with focus on training and development
* Experience of business development
Knowledge & Skills
* Able to assess and manage budgets
* Experience of managing Health and Safety
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage with a range of audiences and inspire support
* An ability to be visible and credible in clinical areas and to listen to staff and patients
* Highly motivated and energetic and able to work on own initiative
What's in it for you?
* 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays
* £40 - £45k salary
The home is in an elegant period property set in landscaped, tree lined gardens and is owned by a family run business with 3 other nursing and care homes.
Our client is an established and highly respected family run group of 4 nursing and care homes
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on 01423 850437.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs. Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm.