Medical Device Sales - Hampshire - Graduate, No experience required!
Do you have a passion for medical devices but are struggling to gain access to the market?
Our client is looking for enthusiastic graduates with a passion for medical sales to join their rapidly expanding business within the hospital settling - Previous medical sales is not required! The strategy of training and developing high calibre dynamic graduates has proved a recipe for success and there is currently an opportunity to join the business covering an M4 territory.
Dorset & Hampshire
* You will be provided with the industry specific training and build relationships within in the hospital environment.
* Provide a professional and intuitive service to all clients
* Territory management - developing relationships and commercial opportunity.
* Work closely with sales peers to develop knowledge and learn the best sales processes to ensure success.
* You will be continually supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources including a clear training program which includes some international travel.
* £18,500 Basic
* 10-20k year one bonus
* BMW company car
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field
* Ideally you will have some commercial sales experience following graduation and be able to show a proven record of sales achievement.
* Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator.
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively, you can talk to a member of our Optical team about this and other roles by calling on 01423 813456.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs