An exciting and rewarding opportunity for an RGN qualified Registered Manager to lead a 42 bed Nursing Home with a wonderful reputation.
Our client is a highly respected, small care home group, providing Community based professional nursing care for over fifteen years.
The group provide a warm and friendly environment for all residents. Attention to detail is paramount to them and it is these fine points that ensure the dignity of all their residents is maintained at all times. The current CQC rating is 'Good' in all areas.
We are looking for a Registered Manager to provide clinical nursing leadership within the nursing home. This includes;
* Operational management of the nursing home
* Clinical expertise through actively promoting a culture of practical development
* Guiding, instructing and monitoring professional nursing staff, student nurses, nursing care assistants and other ancillary staff in the home.
What we're looking for:
* The necessary skills, experience and qualifications to be the CQC Registered manager.
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* You must be able to run the home with minimal supervision and given the level of autonomy, it's likely that suitable candidates will have at least 2 years prior care home management experience.
* You must be able to demonstrate strong CQC compliance skills and a sound track record of achieving compliance in any recent management role you've held.
* Experience of working in a Nursing Home setting.
Knowledge & Skills
* Able to assess and manage budgets.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage with a range of audiences and inspire support.
* An ability to be visible and credible in clinical areas and to listen to staff and patients.
* Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
* £40K basic salary
* £4K bonus based on hitting specific targets
* Group life assurance
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
What Happens Next
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on 01423 850437.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm