This is a rare opportunity for a high calibre RMN to join a hugely successful care home group that provides a range mental health care services in a variety of settings. You will be afforded an opportunity to manage this 30+ bedded nursing home with a considerable degree of autonomy and enjoy a range of great benefits, including a competitive salary and 8 weeks holiday.
* Provide strong leadership in a 30+ bedded Nursing Home
* Maintain the high occupancy levels already set at the home
* Create a process for achieving and maintaining compliance
* Manage and develop an established team
To be successful in this role you will have:
* RMN qualification with an active PIN
* You must have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications to be the CQC Registered manager
* You must be able to run the home with minimal supervision and given the level of autonomy, it's likely that suitable candidates will have at least 2 years prior care home management experience.
* You must have experience within a mental health setting
* You must be able to demonstrate strong CQC compliance skills and a sound track record of achieving compliance in any recent management role you've held.
* Strong people management skills, with focus on training and development
* Experience of strategic planning, business planning and high level decision making
Knowledge & Skills
* Able to assess and manage budgets
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage with a range of audiences and inspire support
* An ability to be visible and credible in clinical areas and to listen to staff and patients
* Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
What's in it for you?
* Offers an opportunity to join an organisation that will provide you with the support necessary to achieve objectives
* An attractive salary
* 8 weeks annual leave
Situated South-East of Coventry City centre and just 3 miles from Coventry Train Station, the home is located in a popular residential area of Coventry with good transport links by road.
Our client is a small, independent, highly-respected group of Care Homes and Mental Health Hospitals, providing assessment, treatment, care and rehabilitation services to people with a range of challenging behaviours and complex needs, with a warmth, compassion and empathy that sets them apart.
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on 01423 850438.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs. Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm.