Our well respected client has a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, patient focused qualified Hear Care Assistant to support the RHAD. The right candidate will benefit from working for a hugely progressive company that is rapidly growing in the market. The position will be Monday to Friday with no weekends at all, giving you an excellent work/life balance with a huge amount of job satisfaction and professional freedom.
Location - Birmingham
* The company aims to provide top quality home hearing tests and hear care services to those who are housebound and cannot attend a high street practice
* You will be based from home and cover a set area, with every patient appointment taken care for you at the head office
* Full clinical support is given and regular reviews are a constant part of the role to ensure you are hitting your potential
* On average, HADs for our client see between 3 and 5 patients a day; you will not be forced to see more patients that you are comfortable with each day
* Our client offers an excellent basic salary of £18,000 and also a superb bonus scheme which includes a company private pension scheme matched up to 5% gross salary contribution, as well as a company car, and sat nav
* You will also receive 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, with the potential to earn a total of 36 days each year
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* You will need to be BSHAA or Specsavers Exam Accredited
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs