Brilliant Chance to work within a market leader!
Currently working with a leading practice who is looking for a professional yet personable Optometrist to become a valuable part of a vibrant team.
The practice runs as an independent with all key decisions made by the directors and the team to ensure all ideas are heard and the skills, experience and creativity from the team can be utilised. The practice operates with very high ethical standards to ensure the patient is always put first.
* Excellent salary plus numerous benefits.
* Highly flexible working hours to shorten the working week with available weekends off.
* Modern practice equipped with phoropter heads throughout.
* Highly supportive management and directorship with very hands on approach
* Possible ability to progress up to Directorship.
* Superb professional training programme that can help to progress to directorship.
* Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850418.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs