Are you looking for an employer who can offer the best equipment and technologies in the optical industry?
Our client prides themselves on their premium level of service and their highest possible standards of clinical care. This is your chance to be a part of something different!
* The business mission statement is to provide a very personalised service in eyewear and eye care to everyone who requires it
* Full or part time position available
* Working hours 9:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm on Saturdays
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Testing time 30 - minutes
* The practice has 1 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
North coast of Norfolk
* Very Competitive salary up to £60,000, along-side a fantastic package including a paid GOC, AOP fees and Company pension scheme
* Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
* Half a day on Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
* The practice closes at 5:00pm, giving you an opportunity to avoid the 5:30pm rush hour traffic
* The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these Include; a Spectralis OCT, FDT Humphries fields analyser, Phorpoter heads or Trial Lenses, I-care Tonometer, Goldmann Tonometer, Volk Lenses
* Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
* Free parking in the area
* The practice is a high street Independent with a super friendly atmosphere and a very experience close-knit team
* Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
* The company are a family run Independent that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 2 (Easter Saturday and 1 days after Boxing day), 35 in total
* A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical about this and other roles by calling 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs