Social Worker – CAMHS, South Dublin
Social Worker required for permanent position on community based Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, South Dublin.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a social work service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families.
The role will involve working with young people between the ages of 4 and 16 who present with a variety of mental health difficulties including low mood, deliberate self-harm, suicide ideation, eating disorders, anxiety, stress and A.D.H.D assessments etc.
Duties of this position include:
• Responsible for the delivery a therapeutic social work service to children and their families
• Undertaking assessments of children and their families and identifying appropriate treatment services to meet their specific needs
• Empowering young people and their families to enhance their quality of life as well as advocating on their behalf where appropriate
• Preparing case presentations for weekly team meetings and writing clear and concise assessment reports for client’s case files.
• Bring about positive change to their lives.
Interested candidates will have the following:
• A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
• Membership of CORU
• Relevant experience in CAMHS or similar service
• A recognised qualification in Family Therapy would be desirable
• Permission to work in Ireland
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
• Access to a car and full drivers licence
For further information, please contact Brian Murray on 01 482 5352 or email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org