This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, independently owned, domiciliary care service as the new Registered Manager. This reputable provider has developed a fantastic reputation for delivering high-quality, tailored care packages to the local community with 85% of their work being privately funded.
An ambitious individual with strong business acumen is required as you will be given autonomy and total ownership of running the service.
* Deliver an excellent level of care and maintain the GOOD CQC rating.
* Recruit and retain staff
* Increase number of care hours
* You must be experienced in working within a care service, as a Registered Manager
* You should possess strong leadership skills and be able to hit the ground running.
* We're looking for someone who is energetic and motivated to play a key role in developing an already-successful service.
* You must be able to demonstrate good CQC compliance skills and possess a sound track record of achieving compliance in any recent management roles you've held.
* Attractive salary £25k - £30k (negotiable)
* Performance related bonuses
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on 01423 850439.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs