Cardiac Physiologist (Senior - permanent part time), Dublin
Cardiology Clinic. 2/3 days per week.
Hours are generally 9-17.00, no on call or weekend work required.The post is for 2-3 days a week, specific days to be worked is negotiable.
Duties of the post will include:
• Assisting and performing procedures provided by the Cardiology Clinic, including Echocardiography, Holter & BP Monitoring, stress testing and Cardiac Device checks.
• Interpretation of tests, preliminary reporting and alerting medical staff to any serious anomalies.
• The ability to perform and interpret Echocardiograms is essential.
• Assisting in maintaining departmental procedures and protocols including infection control.
• Participation in patient care i.e. preparation and reassurance of patient
Interested candidates are required to:
• Possess a Degree in Clinical Physiology / Clinical Measurement Science
or a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (Prior to 2005)
or other equivalent third level qualification appropriate to Physiological Measurement Science (Diploma/Degree etc)
Please call Alan O'Connor for more information on 01 482 5436 or please forward your CV to email@example.com