Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust are hiring nurses!
The Trust is located 20 minutes from Leeds and 30 minutes from Manchester, two major UK cities. Huddersfield is a beautiful university town with a great atmosphere and low cost of living. There are low-cost airlines flying from the 2 nearby UK airports: Leeds Bradford airport and Manchester airport.
• MAU: Medical assessment Unit
• SSU: Short Stay Unit
• Acute Elderly
• Acute Stroke
• General Medical wards.
• General Surgical Wards.
- Very supportive environment
- Quick career progression
- 6 weeks free accommodation (for nurses relocating to the UK)
- Monthly meetings and dinner events for nurses to meet new friends and share tips!
- 27 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Salary: £22,128 - £28,746
Interviews on 24th October
(Skype or face-to-face)
• NMC Registration
• or IELTS 7
• or OET exam
Please email your CV to email@example.com
to book your interview OR click interested and we'll be in contact!