We are recruiting for a superb Salaried GP job near Bradford for a long-established training practice. The practice prides itself on providing high quality care to its patients and boasts expertise in a number of specialist clinical areas. They have fantastic facilities for you to practice in, so you will have excellent working conditions. You will be joining a team of experienced and knowledgeable GPs, who are very supportive and encouraging. You will enjoy a manageable workload with very few home visits to carry out.
* Up to 8 sessions (full or part-time available)
* Patient list size of approximately 12,000 patients with an excellent clinical support team in place including 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners
* Manageable workload with very little home visits
* Training Practice which means that you will be working in a very organised and well-structured environment
* Practice uses SystmOne
* Salary £75,000 - £80,000 FTE dependent on experience
* NHS Pension
* 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
* Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
* Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs