An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a qualified Dispensing Optician Practice Manager to join one of the most specialist and clinical independent companies in the Country. The practice provides a professional community based service covering the full range of specialist eye care services and are renowned for their clinical knowledge and luxury eyewear.
The position has fantastic long term career prospects and a large amount of personal development and training opportunities. They offer a prefect, pressure free, working environment and atmosphere and the opportunity of working alongside uniquely experienced optical professionals.
* The core values of the business are to, deliver an outstanding personalised experience, guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit.
* Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Testing time 30 - 45 minutes
* Full and Part time position available
* The practice has 2 consulting rooms with 1 Practice manager and a range of experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - North Surrey
* Very Competitive salary up to £40,000, along-side a fantastic package including a team bonus, paid GOC and AOP fees, Company pension scheme and private Health care
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
* The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these Include a Heidelberg 4D OCT, Humphries field machine, Topcon Refractor heads alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
* They are one of few opticians in the country offering 4D Optical Coherence Tomography scanning
* Very clinical practice running all kinds of specialist services including specialist medical contact lenses, Glaucoma refinement, dry eye, low vision, direct cataract and paediatric referrals
* Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
* Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
* The Director is a fully qualified Optometrist and Dispensing opticians who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
* Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 813450 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Practice Manager Jobs