One of the biggest names in the optical market is seeking an ambitious Optometrist to join their growing team.
The client in question aims to deliver market leading levels of clinical care and service and this is highlighted by their continued investment in the latest optical technology. Team members benefit from the company's excellent employee development channels, which is recognised as one the best in the industry.
This role offers a market leading salary and a generous benefits package that could include bonus, healthcare and pension scheme.
* Modern, professional branches equipped to a high standard
* State of the art testing rooms allowing you to offer customers a personal touch; prescribing lifestyle advice and advising on prescriptions / clinical conditions
* Fantastic work life balance with the opportunity to start and finish slightly later a couple of days per week
* All support staff are highly trained, allowing you to spend more time taking care of your customers
* Extremely competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and flexible working
* Unrivalled support and training to keep you up to date with the latest developments in Optometry and Optics
* You have dedicated time for CET during your working week, meaning that you have more time to enjoy life outside work
* Opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your career by branching out into other exciting areas of the business
* You'll be treated like the optical health care professional you are, work in the environment you deserve and be given the opportunity to deliver new optical services
Key Skills and Qualifications
* You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
* Ensure customers are at the heart of everything you do, from appointment availability to finding frames that compliment faces
* You will follow The College of Optometrists' guidelines, General Optical Council and NHS Regulations
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs