Paramedic/Nurse Clinical Advisor
HCL Permanent is looking for a Paramedic/Nurse to work as a NHS 111 Clinical Advisor within a fantastic Ambulance Service located near Oxford.
This is a great opportunity for a career progression and development that offers support and flexibility to develop your skills.
As a Clinical Advisor within the NHS 111 you will provide over the phone clinical advice to patients, ensuring that the NHS 111 service is delivered safely, consistent and to an appropriate standard. Using your own clinical judgement, you will support the Health Care Advisors within the contact centre and help to health and clinical needs of patients to arrive at a correct clinical outcome.
- Be a qualified Paramedic or nurse
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in A&E
- Triage and customer service experience
- Registered at the NMC or HCPC (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good patient assessment skills
- Full time of comprehensive training
- Salary Band 5/6 +25% unsocial hours allowance
- Relocation Support
- Excellent rates of pay with the opportunity to progress
- Supporting your HCPC or NMC application
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Annual holiday of 27 days, plus eight public holidays
- Flexible shifts (full-time/part-time hours available)
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information, please click ‘apply now’ or call Silvia Martins on 02078618777